Saturday, July 14, 2007

How I became addicted to crochet.


So there I was flat out on my back for weeks with nothing to do. So this is what I did: got out the old crochet hook and whatever yarn I had from years back when my son was a baby, and designed me a log cabin afghan. I spent my days on the bed, buried in yarn, and did this. It was so much fun that I almost considered injuring myself again. My friends contributed to this by bringing me wool from the big city. You may ask, why has this afghan no border? It has no border because I got better, and all further projects have had to be purse-sized.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lara Croft! Felicidades por tu blog! Será genial ver tus trabajos y tus patrones! Espero que cuelgues muchas muchas muchas obras de arte!

Besos y suerte con el jersey!

Etet

Manolo said...

Está claro que la capacidad de tus talentos es inagotable: música, cocina, repostería, jardineria, ganchillo,... El blog es genial, y lo digo yo, que aún sin compartir la pasión por esta disciplina, me maravillan las cosas que haces. Felicidades por el Blog y sigue disfrutando y compartiendo tu crochet codex!! Besos!!

Lía said...

Viendo esa manta me entran verdaderas ganas de aprender ganchillo, es una verdadera preciosidad!

Insensata! by Laura Sners said...

Me encanta esa manta!! es realmente original, preciosa!!
me gusta mucho tu blog! te sigo!

Kate said...

I love the afghan. can you tell me where to find the pattern for it?