Sunday, September 2, 2007

Back to the Fun Part


And that's it, the whole knitted section, thank God. I have paid my dues, and I have proven to myself that I can knit. I can knit while watching CSI. I can knit with 2 strands, and even with 3 strands. Well, actually that last bit is not entirely true. 3 strands is not my strong point, as this nifty photo (yay for my iMac) of the reverse side demonstrates:
And the best part is, after removing the icky circular needle which made the thing look like a hula skirt, amazingly it turns out that it actually fits the DH!!
However, the experience while character-building did not change the fact that I find knitting very, very tiresome. I'm glad it's over, glad to be twirling again and finally done with all that Poking About with Pointy Sticks.

2 comments:

Pushka said...

Will you come to BK today?? It's for the needle felt kit :)

Lía said...

Está quedando espectacular! yo nunca he tejido con varios colores el resultado es precioso pero no me animo a probar por pereza...no me extraña que estés deseando retomar la parte de ganchillo ;)